Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FAVORITE

This was my first online class, so I didn't really knew what to expect. It was a good experience to have, I might enroll in other online classes in the future. I didn't expect the class to have group assignments. Since it is an online class, people probably don't have that much time to begin with if they're taking an online course.
My favorite thing about this course was that it was online. So my schedule was a little bit more open due to this. It allowed me to do the work whenever I wanted.
My least favorite thing was probably the deadlines for stuff. Since it is an online class, I seem to forget about it some times. There is no real reminder for the work and deadlines.
This class can be improved by probably not having group assignments, if it's an online course. But I think the blogs are a good way to learn the concepts.

Overall the class was a good experience itself and the lessons of critical thinking was useful.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I agree with what you said about having this as an online class, that its sometimes hard to remember to do the work for it. I run into this problem all the time and I have to usually rush at the last minute to publish the post in time to make the deadline. This is where I think the 12 hour in between part comes as an issue. Due to the fact, that we have to wait the 12 hours, let’s us easily forget to post it up afterwards. Therefore, as my suggestion I think we shouldn’t have the 12 hour time in between posts. But that is my suggestion, you may think otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your post! I agree with everything that you said and experienced the same feelings. Because this was an online class, I didn’t expect the group projects as well. For me, the group projects were probably the hardest part about this class, because the assignments were lengthy and it was always difficult to be able to set up a date where everyone could meet up and discuss the project, especially with the last assignment where we had to interview random people. I also often times forgot about the blogs because there was no real reminder that you would have received if we were actually going to class.

    ReplyDelete